Luna Mare: Mineralis & Dominatio (Janusz Kuśnierek)

Tutaj można dyskutować o konkretnych grach planszowych i karcianych. Każda gra ma swój jeden wątek. W szczególnych przypadkach może być seria gier.
NIE NALEŻY TUTAJ PYTAĆ O ZASADY, MALOWANIE, ROBIENIE INSERTÓW ORAZ KOSZULKI! OD TEGO SĄ INNE PODFORA
Regulamin forum
Na tym podforum można dyskutować konkretnych grach planszowych i karcianych. Każda gra ma swój jeden wątek. W szczególnych przypadkach może być seria gier. Zapoznajcie się z wytycznymi tworzenia tematów.
TU JEST PODFORUM O MALOWANIU FIGUREK I ROBIENIU INSERTÓW
TU JEST WĄTEK, W KTÓRYM NALEŻY PYTAĆ O KOSZULKI!
TU JEST PODFORUM, W KTÓRYM NALEŻY PYTAĆ O ZASADY GIER!
Awatar użytkownika
skyscraper

Luna Mare: Mineralis & Dominatio (Janusz Kuśnierek)

Post autor: skyscraper »

Witajcie,
zapraszam wszystkich do zapoznania się z moją grą Luna Mare: Mineralis & Dominatio. Gra jest całkowicie darmowa, wydana w formie Print and Play i dostępna na BGG. Mam nadzieję, że przypadnie Wam do gustu. :)
Pozdrawiam serdecznie!
Janusz Kuśnierek

LUNA MARE: MINERALIS & DOMINATIO
by Janusz Kuśnierek (Skyscraper)

Players: Multiplayer game (2-3 players), Team game (2v2 players)
Mechanics: Area Majority/Control, Pick-up & Deliver, Set Collection, Team-Based Game
Duration: 40-90 min.
BGG WIP Thread: LINK
BGG page: LINK
Play Online: TABLETOPIA (Description) , VASSAL (Description)
WERSJA PL: TBA

CONTEST PARTICIPANT/ACHIEVEMENTS : 2021 Two Player Print and Play Game Design Contest
- Best game: 1st place!
- Best gamer's game: 1st place!
- Best game to play remotely: 1st place!
- Best mechanics: 1st place!
- Best rule book: 5th place!
- Best art/graphic design: 1st place!
- Best use of theme: 1st place!

Obrazek

OVERVIEW

The lunar Mare, plural Maria, are large, flat and dark basaltic plains of lower elevation on the Earth's Moon formed by ancient volcanic eruptions. The term Mare, which in Latin means "sea" was erroneously applied to such features by telescopic observers of the 17th century who mistook them for actual seas. In actuality, Maria are huge basins containing lava flows marked by craters, ridges, faults, straight and meandering valleys called rilles and are devoid of water. Maria are the largest topographic, dark and relatively young features on the Moon. Together with the bright, heavily cratered and very old lunar Highlands (Latin: Terrae), they form the landscape of the Moon. Maria are less reflective than the Terrae and can be seen from Earth with the naked eye. Back in the days, the Apollo program, led by NASA, brought back many samples of lunar rock and soil material. It proved that among other minerals and elements, Maria are to be rich in Iron, Titanium, Magnesium and Silicon. Even three new minerals were discovered on the Moon and named Armalcolite, Tranquillityite and Pyroxferroite. Since then, besides being a research object, the Moon becomes increasingly, a point of interest to many of Earth's public and private companies, which perceive it as their next source for acquiring and extracting resources in the future ...

... in Luna Mare: Mineralis & Dominatio game, players compete in collecting elements discovered on the surface of the Moon with aim to discover additional, valuable, new resources and minerals. In addition to gathering resources they also fight for control over Maria to establish a rewarding Moon dominance.

Gameplay introduces and smoothly combines 2 core mechanics of pick up & deliver and area control in a single game. Together with light combat, score rivalry, units and cards management or team play, it provides a deep, tactical experience.

2 to 3 players may compete with each other in multiplayer games. Also, 4 players may play the game by being divided into 2 teams of 2 players. Playing cooperatively team members compete with the opposite team.

The game is based on a strong, realistic theme. Included map represents quite real boundaries of the lunar Maria seen from the Earth, as well as the Apollo landing positions. Also elements and minerals with their names, amount and composition are based on real discoveries, research and available publications.

TWO GAMES IN ONE

Luna Mare: Mineralis & Dominatio is a single board game that consists of 2 separate gameplay modes and experiences - Mineralis and Dominatio.

Although sharing the same goal concept, each gameplay mode offers different mechanics ratios and ways of playing the game, forcing players to adapt their skills and tactics. Mineralis focuses more on a pick up & deliver mechanics with a support of an area control. While Dominatio strongly prefers an area control with a complementary assistance of a pick up & deliver.

Besides using the same, basic gameplay mechanics and components, both modes also introduce their own, unique features. Mineralis has its element delivery and new resource discoveries. Dominatio, on the other hand, provides a constant fight for domination over the most valuable regions and elements.

Each mode comes with a dedicated map, rulebook and a few additional, individual components. They may be easily treated as a standalone, full-featured games.

Choose the way of playing and dominate the resources and surface of the Moon!

Sell Sheet

Obrazek

PnP Components

Obrazek

Rulebook (Dominatio)

ObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazek

VASSAL Module

Obrazek

Obrazek

TABLETOPIA Online

Obrazek
Ostatnio zmieniony 28 sty 2022, 21:04 przez skyscraper, łącznie zmieniany 10 razy.
Moje projekty dot. gier planszowych (BGG Geeklist): There was a Skyscraper... and his works
Awatar użytkownika
Lets_Grajmy
Kontakt:

Re: Luna Mare: Mineralis (Janusz Kuśnierek)

Post autor: Lets_Grajmy »

Wygląda bardzo ciekawie, grafiki super. Muszę w końcu znaleźć czas i wrócić do PnP, bo wydaje mi się, że ten tytuł jest skrojony dla mnie :)

Musisz koniecznie o tym napisać na grupie "Print and Play Gaming" na FB. Tam dostaniesz porządny feedback
Facebook: LET'S GRAJMY - Facebook
YouTube: LET'S GRAJMY - YouTube
Buycoffee: Jeśli sądzisz, że to co robię zasługuje na uznanie to --> Wspieraj kanał tutaj <--
Awatar użytkownika
Szewa

Post autor: Szewa »

Spoiler:
Zaraz rzuce okiem dokladniej, brzmi ciekawie :D
Top10:
1. A Song of Ice & Fire 2. Wojna o pierścień 3. Dominant Species 4. Brass: Birmingham 5. A Game of Thrones 2ed 6.Pax Renaissance 2ed 7. Tyrants of the Underdark 8. Zombicide:2nd 9. Empires: Age of Discovery
Honorowa: Lotr LCG
Awatar użytkownika
skyscraper

Dziekuje Wam serdeczne za mile slowa i zainteresowanie! :) Gdyby pojawily sie pytania to smialo dajcie znac, chetnie odpowiem. I dzieki za wskazowke odnosnie grupy na FB, na pewno skorzystam :)
Moje projekty dot. gier planszowych (BGG Geeklist): There was a Skyscraper... and his works
Fojtu

Post autor: Fojtu »

Przeczytałem instrukcję i mam dwa pytanka:
1. Czy planujesz mod na np. TTS?
2. Czy chcesz też feedback do instrukcji czy tylko publikujesz? :)
Awatar użytkownika
skyscraper

Fojtu pisze: 08 lis 2020, 23:08 Przeczytałem instrukcję i mam dwa pytanka:
1. Czy planujesz mod na np. TTS?
Nie mam w zasadzie zadnego doswiadczenia w przenoszeniu gier na TTS czy Tabletopie, ale myslalem troche o tym aby jakos to z czasem zorganizowac. Wiec moze warto intensywniej pomyslec jesli to ma uatrakcyjnic odbior :)
Fojtu pisze: 08 lis 2020, 23:08 2. Czy chcesz też feedback do instrukcji czy tylko publikujesz? :)
Oczywiscie jestem zainteresowany wszelkimi uwagami. Projekt nie jest w zaden sposob zamkniety i jestem otwarty na sugestie, dzieki!
Awatar użytkownika
skyscraper

New feature:Play Online on TABLETOPIA

See the first post for link to Tabletopia

I've created the online version of the game on Tabletopia and implemented all game modes. There are 2 available setups:
- 2P/Team game - for 2 player and Team(2v2) games
- 3P game - for 3 player games

Default gameplay mode: 2 Player Game
Team (2v2) games: If You want to play Team game, choose 2P/Team setup and add 2 more players (to reach 4 seats). Start/Load the game with 4 players and before starting the gameplay, move additional 3x Collectors and 2x Rovers from players' 1,2 pools to players' 3,4 pools on the table, by the rules.

I hope this version will work ok. It's my first game created there. If You have any suggestions or problems, please let me know. I'll maintain and update Tabletopia content, so it should always match the current released version of the PnP game.

NOTES:
- Updated description, in the first post with the Tabletopia link
Ostatnio zmieniony 08 gru 2020, 23:12 przez skyscraper, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Awatar użytkownika
skyscraper

New version:2020.11.20

I've released the new version of the game.

See the BGG WIP thread's first post for the link to Print And Play files
See the changelog in BGG WIP thread for details

NOTES:
- I highly recommend updating to this version, rereading the rules and playing by the newly introduced rules
- I'd like to hugely thank to Maciej Fojt (Fojtu) for his precious feedback and thoughtfull suggestions which pushed me to revisit and polish the rulebook and descriptions again
Awatar użytkownika
skyscraper

New features: Play using VASSAL Module , BGG Game page

See the first post for link to the VASSAL Module page

I've created the VASSAL Module with all game modes and published it on vassalengine.org. It took quite a while to implement the module because I've never done this before but the effect is satisfying. I'm very open to any feedback and suggestions how to improve it. Of course I'll maintain and update the module, so it should always match the current released version of the PnP game.

Setups available:
- 2P game - for 2 player games
- 3P game - for 3 player games
- Team game - for Team (2v2) games
Module versioning: YYYYMMDD_vX - (YYYYMMDD: game version / vX: module revision of particular game version)
Caution: Always read the current gameplay notes in Help Menu -> Luna Mare: Mineralis - Readme 1st for instructions how to use the module, setup and play the game. Rulebook is available inside the module (Rules button).

Also, game has been approved and entered the BGG database.

NOTES:
- Updated description in the first post with the links to the VASSAL Module page and BGG Game page
Awatar użytkownika
skyscraper

New version: 2021.01.08

See the BGG WIP thread's first post for the link to Print And Play files and all resources

NOTES:
- I highly recommend updating to this version, rereading the rules and playing by the newly introduced rules
Awatar użytkownika
skyscraper

Re: Luna Mare: Mineralis & Dominatio (Janusz Kuśnierek)

New version: 2021.03.12

See the BGG WIP thread's first post for the link to Print And Play files and all resources

NOTES:
Awatar użytkownika
skyscraper

Konkurs BGG - 2021 Two Player Print and Play Game Design Contest - OSIĄGNIĘCIA!

Gra Luna Mare: Mineralis & Dominatio odniosła wielki sukces w konkursie! Zajęła 1 miejsce w 6 z 10 kategorii! Najwyższe laury w najważniejszych kategoriach :)

BEST GAME: 1 miejsce!
Best gamer's game: 1 miejsce!
Best game to play remotely: 1 miejsce!
Best mechanics: 1 miejsce!
Best rule book: 5 miejsce!
Best art/graphic design: 1 miejsce!
Best use of theme: 1 miejsce!
Awatar użytkownika
playerator

Post autor: playerator »

tak że = w takim razie, więc
także = też, również
Piszmy po polsku :)
Awatar użytkownika
skyscraper

No i wylądowało! FINALNE wydanie Luna Mare: Mineralis & Dominatio! - (2022.01.26)

W sumie 1,5 roku nieustannych prac i wreszcie udało się dopiąć projekt do końca! Ależ ogromna satysfakcja! Udało się zrealizować wszystko co zaplanowałem. Ale nie sądziłem, że po konkursie na BGG, dodatkowo zajmie to wszystko jeszcze tyle czasu. Przez te miesiące komponenty przeszły dodatkową mega metamorfozę i weszło mnóstwo poprawek i kluczowych ulepszeń rozgrywki - tylko, że zapomniałem o tym tutaj wspomnieć w międzyczasie (2021.07.14) :]

Ale warto było się namęczyć i nie spoczywać na laurach, bo dzięki temu, sądzę, że całość podskoczyła kilka poziomów wyżej! :)

Cóż, nie pozostało nic więcej jak tylko zaprosić wszystkich do zapoznania się z grą. Print & Play / Tabletopia / VASSAL - wszystko świeże i błyszczące. Do wyboru, do koloru! :)

Zaktualizowałem pierwszy post o aktualne grafiki i treść. A poniżej Sell Sheet - może komuś się przyda i zachęci do rozegrania wspólnie partyjki lub współpracy przy ewentualnym wydaniu gry ;)

Trzymajcie się i do zobaczenia!
Janusz

Obrazek
ODPOWIEDZ